Tuesday 31 January 2017

January 31, 2017

Sanka I am NOT DEAD!
Hahah love you both so very much and what an adventure this past week has been!
There has been so much going on and I am feeling very excited for the
coming transfer.
As you guessed the day was incredibly busy and the travel was long!
I am thankful for angels to bless and protect us as we came from
Manchester to Telford ( Wrekin ) but the travel was not all easy.
Elder K and Sister F have been transferred out of our
ward and moved north to the Preston Zone. They are both bittersweet
about the move but want to learn and grow. I have learned that myself
as I have learned to trust Heavenly Father. As we put Him first by
living the Laws of tithing and sacrifice and even the commandment of
prayer He really will warn and protect His children.
I am just so thankful for the blessing of a beautiful family. You all
mean the world to me and I am trying to seek an eternal perspective:)
We received notebooks from the mission for Christmas and they say, "
His Messengers to match His message" changing our natures not simply
our behaviors.
A mission is so hard trying to learn and live all that we are
entrusted and commanded. However we must learn to live and LOVE first.
A mission is a good time and if we are not enjoying ourselves what's
the point.
Most important lesson learnt "love more, worry less!" I struggled to
adjust the way others wanted me to be and realized with all the
missionary imperfections I have the only thing that mattered is if I
was adjusting the way Heavenly Father needed me to be.
Are we the Children of God/ Missionary our Parents think we are? And
can HE trust us?
These questions changed many things!
We had a miracle at church this last Sunday! J M came walking in
and just felt this was where he needed to be! He is such a testimony
of God's love for second chances and is now thriving for life and
knowledge. He is so kind and close to the spirit. The sisters are now
teaching him and we are looking forward to his baptism in 3 weeks!
M is still looking to be baptized this coming weekend but it's
struggling with the Book of Mormon. We will continue to work and find
ways to build his testimony.
Z is dated to be baptized February 11th and we are trying to meet
him this week!
Elder L and I are now the CANADIAN DUO! He is from the blessed
land of Cardston, Alberta and we are gaining a very nice friendship!
Having a background close to each other before definitely helped but
we are still learning and loving each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment