Monday 9 January 2017

January 9, 2016

What a roller Coaster of a week mom and dad.
I am in this constant battle with time especially when emailing. It is bittersweet but what can I do?
So this weeks exciting changes was the alteration of the morning and evening schedule.
World wide they are changing the mission schedule so the missionaries are more free to organize their day. All that is organized is the morning, time you eat dinner/tea and time you rest. Everything else is to the freedom of the companionship.
I think it is absolutely a fantastic idea that has come as direct revelation from the Lord through the twelve.
The actual date this will be implemented will be in 2 weeks but we are kind of guinea pigs I guess.
I really love being able to rely on the Lord that much more and being able to see the miracles of trusting the Lord.
I love how the scriptures promise the companionship of deity and ministry as we live worthy. The scriptures are taking on so much more meaning and I am so grateful we have so many pieces to the puzzle of mortality.
i still can't imagine what else exists..... What other Scripture has been written?
Short and sweet my week was great! I love Elder K and we are getting on well even though we are opposites in many ways. This transfer has been centered on compassion and I am so grateful for the help of the Lord in all things.
We are trying to eat better for the rest of the transfer as Elder K is in a competition with the STL to lose weight. It is real, they went and weighed in BMI and everything.... they are taking this too far.
We are planning to eat Broccoli, Chicken and rice... I may end up looking like a bean pole or I may end up like the HULK only time and exercise will tell!
I promise I am still not fat but my Gospel knowledge has doubled. I love to learn and strive to laugh.
You have got to have fun!
Hope this brightens or frightens your day.
Love you all!
Elder Cooper





 Haha we had an accident where Elder K got a contact stuck in his eye.... 4 Hours in a hospital room wondering if he would keep his eye. We plead with the Lord and turns out 20 seconds and it was out..... we went to bed at 4 and the alarm went off at 6.
President always says" Earn your pillow" Hahaha... yeah I didn't care where I slept hahaha
Love you Fam Jam
Food is French Toast with Cinnamon and Sugar and Nutella Bananas... Now I can go on that Diet. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment