Tuesday 17 January 2017

January 16, 2017

Oh, Crumsy Mumsy,
Hakuna Matata Fam Jam
So updates on Questions... 
So it turns out that the fridges are full of chicken and broccoli but we haven't even touched them yet! hahah Elder K doesn't cook and so by default it would fall on me to cook! What a clever ploy right ;)
Yes I still love Wrekin and I don't imagine myself serving anywhere else for a while however the Lord likes to surprise us!
I could go on and on about how great the members are but there are too many stories and I would laugh and cry.

I LOVE being able to hear about the updates from back home! I will keep all the missionaries in my prayers:) I cannot believe how many are on their way home in the next year however I am not discouraged for this is the Masters work! 
I appreciate your diligence and study of the gospel doctrines and I look forward to so many conversations sitting on the couch talking about the Savior. I really do have the greatest family in the world! 
"I am thankful for this privilege to be in such a position to serve and support. I was so nervous for the first district meeting, however the District meeting went incredibly well and many Elders received revelation as they sought for it! I feel much more confident in our companionship and unity.
Who would feel if they died today they would go to the celestial kingdom? Such a simple question to assess ourselves as Sons and Daughters of a loving Heavenly Father, and especially His servants. I was reading Jesus, the Perfect Mentor this morning..... "You must determine the direction in which you face" for there are many paths however the only true path will lead you to exaltation. This is incredible similar to Alice in Wonderlands Cheshire Cat as it does not matter which path you take if you have not a sure destination. I am gaining little by little the footsteps that are leading me to success as a Son of God, especially as a missionary. We need to build the confidence and understanding TODAY as tomorrow is too late. The danger is often Someday... The dangers of procrastination which I struggled with greatly before my mission and am starting to improve! I am really learning how to turn my weaknesses over to the Lord and I am grateful for the Atonement in my life. I know the glimpse of what can be and now I am trying to embrace its fullness. My favorite message this week actually came from the same blue binder talk ( Jesus, the Perfect Mentor) "What can we give God, who seems to have everything? The one thing we can give Him the thing He does not have and He will not take is our WILLS... The sooner we can submit our wills to the Father as Jesus did, the greater will be the divine delight and joy in us."- Neil A Maxwell is so bold and truly has spoken with the tongues of Angels. I am thankful for being worthy and mindful of when and where to speak and I have seen in many instances the Lord working through me. Such an experience was on the ZL exchange as Elder A and I felt prompted to offer a blessing to a friend. He said a prayer to invite the spirit and seek protection for those that needed comfort. In the Blessing it was proclaimed that the very person who needed the protection and comfort was Himself. Heavenly Father is in ALL things and I am starting to see that in each moment. This work is real and Christ does Live!"

The week really was filled with so much!
Tuesday & Wednesday we were on Exchange with the ZL in Newcastle- Under-Lyme! SO much to report on.
Thursday was weekly planning and we just are going through our Area Book finding golden people who still have Books of Mormon.
Friday we met a man named P and it was his birthday! Sang to him and gave him the gift of the truth! The Book of Mormon is such an example to me of how we can overcome and love all those around us. Learning to understand and realize the Lords Love!
Saturday was our Less Active friend B... He took us to a Chippy where we had the greatest kebab chicken I have ever tasted. I almost died! His testimony is so strong and we asked him to pray as we closed our evening. He prayed for 10 minutes! We were late home but I was so humbled to hear the gratitude of our dear friend to his Heavenly Father. Priceless and Timeless.
Sunday we visited many families and went to tea at the Ezeazus... there is no buses on Sundays so we walked across town in the rain! Pictures to prove it!
Love you all very much and know the truth and light of the gospel is for those that seek it!
Be wise, Be Kind and Be Grateful!
Love you All,
Elder Cooper

Random Crazy Spiders and Also the Snow has arrived. Briefly but it still was here!
The weather just doesn't even compare to Canada haha




Life is about Growth and Turtles but mostly Growth!

No comments:

Post a Comment