Monday 15 May 2017

May 15, 2017

Loved talking to all of you so much!!!!
Our District got together today and played some games and sang and we would love to send you our video!
I loved the spirit as we all spoke and testified of Christ and His Gospel, I know it is true.

President Ulrich,
I wish I could sing my weekly letter to you.
You truly are my friend and I am thankful for your powerful and sincere testimony of both The Book of Mormon and our Savior, Jesus Christ.
I have spent many hours singing the Hymns in my life and I have gained a sincere love for A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief as it explains as we serve others, we serve Christ. Not only serve Him but we shall see through the disguise and identify him as our Brother, Medic and Friend. I await many future service opportunities where the Savior can love his kin through humble and faithful vessels of truth.
I have learned some very powerful lessons this past week.
As Angels attended the stake conference I felt their overwhelming presence. I loved the conference and received much counsel.
My favorite power statement I heard from the Spirit was, "Fog has NO POWER if we are led by the light of Faith".
To expound since my faith has been lacking I have tried many things to build confidence and pray for love whilst I struggle. 
I will admit many times I have felt lost and broken but Elder Doria and I have drawn together:) We have been on this really extreme roller coaster and are studying "Beware of Pride" in order to change our hearts. 
The highlight of the Preparation Day was singing hymns and playing some sports with the Wrekin District.
We really are united and centered on our purpose!"

No comments:

Post a Comment