Monday 6 March 2017

March 6, 2017

This week has actually been pretty exciting and I am going to have to send you many pictures next week of our friend, D H!
D we met on Sunday 26th of February and he is going to be baptized on The 11th of March which is this coming Saturday. We are so impressed with how prepared he truly is for the gospel.
He is a father in his 40's and has experienced far more than any of Heavenly Father's children should have to. We have worked so hard to help him gain a greater understanding of the Restored Priesthood Power and to be a eternal family. However, he was actually completely accepting of everything we taught:) 
The trials we go through truly do refine us and I am grateful for the mercy and forgiveness of a loving father. 

I received a brilliant email from many loved ones and I just wanted to express my love for family. 
There is no greater force than LOVE and as there is opposites in all things, Hate. There is a very real battle on the Earth both physically and spiritually. 
As we listened in a recent U.K. Broadcast I noted that there was a constant reminder to stay up to date on modern revelation! This is a process to which drives this beloved church. Revelation in all forms is from our Heavenly Father and I pondered this week how do we truly receive revelation. It seems to be a refinement of mortality to learn this powerful gift. As all blessings this God given ability is magnified as we WORK! So this week as you strive to gain a closer relationship with Deity know He wants that same relationship MORE as many of His children have rejected Him and some of His beloved have even used His name with Hate and Greed. 
"17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore, by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven." 3 Nephi 14:17-20
Look continually for that which is BEST AND GOOD and be the light in the dark. 
Heavenly Father has given you the light of His son, Use it! 
That which we have been given if we neglect it God may take it away. 
I love you all so dearly and look forward to hearing from you all soon;) 
Update. I have now become a trio and Elder C left is from Spain and Elder D is Filipino! I was in the MTC with Elder D;)
Can't wait...Baptism Saturday and a lot of work to do!
I really do long to be near the temple. It's the kingdom I long to be in! Deep: can you imagine what Celestial Glory will be like?
I am thankful for your counsel and love. I always feel like a stripling warrior coming to you to be healed;) 
Your warrior and Son, 

Elder Cooper
"I would that ye should remember, that as much as ye shall put your trust in God even so much ye shall be delivered out of your trials, and your troubles, and your afflictions, and ye shall be lifted up at the last day." Alma 38:5

No comments:

Post a Comment