Monday 20 March 2017

Mama Bear 🐻 I have the most humble companion in the world! It's hard to notice what I was raised with and I just want to say thank you:) your sacrifice and courage to raise the Three Musketeers of JMCx2 and Lil ol Me definitely have helped me know how to work hard and testify of our Savior, Jesus Christ. 
D Came to Church on Sunday and he was in all meetings. We had him meet the Bishop and we are now in the process of planning his baptism! Ahhhh I am so happy it's finally going to happen. I am still worried Satan will try and tempt him all week but we are seeing him tomorrow and he has so kindly offered to feed us tea! 
We have worked so hard with him and after 1 Month he will be baptized! 2 Weeks more of waiting for him and he has really been such an example to me of righteous desires. We invited him to study and prepare to teach us the lessons over again and he brought the most humble spirit to the lesson as he taught about the plan of salvation. He doesn't have full Companionship of the Holy Ghost but he HAS BEEN REFINED! Baptism is going to make him such a powerful father and example to his young daughter, Emily Rose:) 
We are proud of him and his commitment to God. 
We were not able to see the P Family this week as they were very busy with helping friends move and also being amazing! They had a couple of birthdays in the family and we missed them:) 
As far as we know they are still studying the Book of Mormon and praying to know if it is actually the word of God. I am so impressed with the resources the church has! It really is an incredible era to live in. 
Hahaha the sugar fast went pretty fast. We began to rationalize that gifts of sweets were completely accepted ahaha. You are such a brilliant example of faith and diligence mama! How can I be more like you? 
I am so happy to hear that all gifts and presents got there in time:) 
Thank you for adding scriptures and using the wisdom and inspiration of God. 
I am so thankful for all the loving support and prayers everyone sends the way of missionaries. 
The Gospel has changed my life and I have found continued conversion even though we all may have questions! 
I am so happy everyone I love dearly is doing well and is SAFE. 

Sunday was a funny story. Haha...so we went and dedicated the sisters Flat Saturday night and I ended up temporarily borrowing Pancake mix from the sisters as a joke. The lesson in Gospel Principles this week was on HONESTY. Rebuked by the Spirit haha. We ended up making the Sisters breakfast today and all is sorted. It was just a highlight of my week. 
This transfer is going to be a lot of fun and Elder a D and I are getting on so well. 
Love you so Much Fam and Friends:) 
I will send pictures to dad and you can add them . 
Mother's Day here is next week but it will be better to Skype in May. Hope that works out for you!
Mother's Day is going to be incredible in May;)
Can't wait! 

" President! 

Our Week has been very successful! First of all, D H, our friend who is going to be baptized this Saturday CAME TO CHURCH! So great to have him meet bishop and meet more members. The ward is really going to get involved, That is our Plan!
Having a new transfer on the go things have begun slow for some of the Wrekin District. Difficulties with adjusting to companions and also trying to learn our relationship with God is difficult in a number of days however ALL things are Possible with the Lord.
One of the greatest blessings of study this week was on the attribute of HOPE.
We can have a hope for extraordinary things but it is only when we act that they become Extraordinary Moments of Faith. Faith is Action! Work Work Work. Elder D and I have been working hard in these past couple days and are very thankful to see perspective in how we can be efficient and also productive with the Lord's time!
With your invitation alone last night to tract near the Chapel we found 4 New investigators and are very humbled by the council you have given. Learning Opportunities, that is Life and especially a MISSION! I am here to learn and LIVE.

Elder D and I are really learning the power of Prayer. We are accepting the invitation to pray after rejection and making the work fun. I have taken a great deal of time to learn to de-stress and find ways to keep our companionship motivated. 
I am thankful for Optimism and Charity. I have one of the most charitable companions and I am thankful every day for the service we get to offer to each other. I have learned that regardless of culture or language the spirit of Love and unity is Universal in Christ. 
It's brilliant to build a testimony and knowledge of Joseph Smith and declare Authority of the True Church in love and boldness. Seeking to never be overbearing. We had a really powerful discussion with a woman who had a vision of Jesus Christ and so we taught her about Joseph Smith and she revolted saying God doesn't work through prophets. I am sad most days that people will not let us or God help them. 
The Standard of Truth is still declared and we have made it a companionship goal to memorize JSH 10-20! Thank you for the challenge. We look forward to our interviews this week and want to share our love with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment