Tuesday 8 November 2016

November 8, 2016

"President Ulrich,
As invited previously this transfer began with Priesthood blessings! What a joyous opportunity to seek the will and promise from Heavenly Father for Elder A. and myself but also for the Bolton area. Many individuals to seek for this transfer and already many friends desiring to change. I had this beautiful experience with a Young Man named J. yesterday as we both were on the local public transport. He was finally dressed and I allowed that to be a common ground of interest to build spiritually. We only had a couple minutes to speak and we got talking right away. I found the work a lot more fruitful if I do not procrastinate conversations with Heavenly Fathers Children. Haha… well within those brief minutes I learned much about his search for truth and his general background, we have actually been praying for that exact name and Heavenly Father just put him in our path. The most glorious blessing of this gospel, even when the buses in England tend to be off schedule. Heavenly Fathers timing is perfect and I would sacrifice being in the cold and wet streets of England any day just to meet and help one of his tenderly loved children.
I absolutely love Elder A. and everyday he is growing in his comfort of this work. We feel so privileged to stay in the Bolton Area. It truly feels natural to be here and it shocks me to think it has already been 3 transfers. As I had mentioned Elder A.  and I have given numerous Priesthood Blessings; I have refused to count. Every day I feel so honoured to righteously bear the Power and Authority of God. I had such nostalgia of my early years during sacrament and hearing the power that we have as 12 year old young men is more powerful than the superpower leaders of countries. Absolutely beautiful that TRUST our Father in Heaven would have to bless the lives of others through those that will heed the call to action. I will never forget your explained difference between love and trust and I continuously admire your knowledge of this gospel. Every day is a new opportunity to learn AND live the gospel, Conversion is Key. The same resources are available to all; it is how we ponder and pray with that real intent that calls upon the answers from Heaven.
Our dear Friend D. is frustrated right now as he is troubled by why we would go to war being disciples of Christ? He is incredibly studious of the Bible and Book of Mormon and seeks ALL the evidence of the validity of this restoration. He has claimed there is bound to be evidence of some archeology somewhere and Elder A. and I have not a clue where the ruins are exactly to be found. He is going too deep and neglecting the simplicity of the gospel. He has put forth his ultimatum that if he does not feel it is true he is to stop visiting with us. FAST AND PRAYER. I feel he has already barricaded himself from the spirit and yet I really do see him in white President. Really what matters is "The master of Simplicity is our Saviour" and He is who we trust and follow.
I know this is His church and Elder A. and I have commissioned ourselves to find those who are prepared.
We cannot wait for the Baptism of our dear friend Z. , who is to be baptised on the 26th of November. I actually feel that if appropriate we could hold her baptism on the 19th of November:) Heavenly Father will make his plan happen.
I love you very much and I am thankful to arise and wish you a wonderful morning. Enjoy a beautiful week.  We shall call you soon and report our miracles. Promise:)
Thank you for what was said at the fireside both our friends (Z. and D.) appreciated what was said. It was so nice and I always love the testimonies of the recent converts. Soon it will be one of our beloved friends!
Love you President. I will never forget the interview with Sister Ulrich and yourself. I felt such love and devotion and sustain you within this calling. Although it is not easy, it sure has been worth it!  "

Love you momma! I am working hard to get the celestial kingdom for angels like you! I really do have inspired and beautiful parents! Thank you for working hard in this gospel. 

Elder Cooper



No comments:

Post a Comment