Monday 28 November 2016


November 28, 2016

Crumbsy Mumsy! 
HIYYAAAHHHH hahah I absolutely loved being able to open your email this early afternoon and reading it in your voice as well;) I don't think I will ever be able to forget the sound of your voice! It is just something we all know since the womb and will never forget. 
Yes!!! Sister P. informed me a couple days ago of your new friendship and I couldn't help but express my excitement. I told her she should have made contact a while ago and now she has the pleasure of meeting the greatest momma in the world🌎 you are out of this world. If you don't get into heaven none of us will;) 
So thankful for the insights on discipleship you provided and I admit I will have to read it when time is a little more in my favour. The time just flies by so quickly and I am trying to become more like a sponge. You can take a guess why 🌫 England continues to become a wet wasteland and I absolutely love it!
Our Dear friend D. B. sent me a letter Hahah I absolutely died it was so nice to hear from him! His brother D. comes home in a month and I think you should make some arrangements to become the greatest of friends with his family as I will be near them forever! 
Heavenly Father Truly IS THE GREATEST! 
I am so thankful you were able to get rid of the torrent tank! Heavenly Father is our greatest fan but I am His.
Thankful for the constant update and the family business.
P. says a quick hiya and biya and she is Soo grateful for you messages. She is your newest pen pal! 
The BAPTISM!!!! The moment we have all been waiting for. 
Elder A. baptised her and I got to confirm her the Sunday after. 
The baptism was beautiful!

President Ulrich,

Hope you are doing splendid this fine morning:) It was so nice to receive your message this morning of support and love. 
I have enjoyed this last week greatly as many things have been on my mind and my stress and worry has now been taken or simply eased by Heavenly Father. I have talked to so many interesting people this week and gained a much greater insight to what the gospel really means to people. As well as reflecting continuously on what the gospel means to me:) Something interesting was said yesterday in Sacrament meeting as Brother T. and President H.  visited our humble Bolton ward. It was such a strength to have such righteous examples in our midst and I felt the spirit so strongly as Brother T. mentioned the Power of the Sacrament and the Emblems/Symbolism.
The spirit truly manifested the validity of this ordinance as it is a continuous cycle to repent and improve. It was a beautiful meeting and I really did feel the spirit present. 
I have made it a goal to work on the 40 day fast to magnify the teaching as a disciple of Jesus Christ. Elder A. and I discussed the powers of the priesthood evident in the scriptures and also the special patriarchal example within our future families. The priesthood at that point as a father is divinely based for you to seek revelation for your stewardship and posterity. The power of God truly is manifest on the earth today and I am humbled to hold such trusted power. 
Elder A.  and myself have made the habit of waking and closing our day in obedience and I am thankful for the goals we have made in our companionship. This past weekend being the Baptism our friend Z. allowed the motivation of this work to proceed and we cannot wait to have that same satisfaction of bringing others to Christ. 
Elder A. is doing very well in his training and we are finding a balance between the missionary life and still embracing his personality. He really does love this gospel and I strive to show him the blessing of living and learning as a missionary. To be honest I learn daily from him and if we can follow the true obedience of the Saviour the work will continue to flow throughout our missions.

Doing the best I can and learning every single day! No complaints;) Thank you for all that you do and remember there truly is sunshine in each of Heavenly Fathers children every day. 
Love you , 
Elder Cooper 
Bolton England"

The gospel is so true and Elder A. and I always look for opportunities to serve. We ran into some young men last night that were in trouble. Their battery died at that top of our hill and their car was stuck at the bottom of the hours. We timed the traffic and pushed with all our might and got the car moving pretty quick. 
Our original thought was that these young men were going to cause some trouble and it turned out we got to give some service even though we were running late. 
Every day is a blast with Elder A., we are hoping to stay together for Christmas but it may be time to leave Bolton. 

Elder Cooper loves you more than you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment