Monday 14 November 2016

November 14, 2016

Momma dearest,

Our beautiful family is always the sunshine in the English downpour! I am so grateful for a lot of support to me when we are cross the world but just a prayer away from Heavenly Fathers love.
I absolutely love being able to hear about Ken's birthday party.  It was so nostalgic to think about large family gatherings and feel such immense love. This Christmas is going to be so strange to be away but I am very excited to see if I will stay in Bolton or if Elder A. and I will separate.... either way beautiful season and I will actually see you soon!!!! I cannot stop counting the days till Christmas knowing that I will be able to Skype you all but I will also be able to share the love of the Savior especially with those that cannot support themselves. The prepared who are striving to feel and know true peace and also find a magnified purpose to this mortality. 
I am so privileged to have YOU. You are so wise and wonderful. I truly am blessed having such devoted parents and a mother who knows the atonement of our loving Savior. I cannot put into words how indebted I am too Heavenly Father that he loved me enough to send me to you. 
As far as Christmas goes, money would be completely fine and I would love to send you a package as well. Ahhhhh the first Christmas!!!! Oh when I get home we should go travel the world to visit gorgeous temples! I will continue to save the money and we can make it a goal! Would you and dad be interested in a couples mission? Maybe something to think about in the future after Janae has 30 children and Mike has three grandchildren. That is incredible to think beautiful ordinances are restored to the earth and I feel so honoured to be in this generation. It terrifies me to think the gospel was not on the earth.  I do not know who I would be without it. 
Janae always makes me laugh and I absolutely love our hysterical family unit. She's really something and I am so thankful she is taking the challenges in her course with the gospel as her foundation. 
That craft story made me laugh because that is Jay to a T! 
Because I couldn't attach the Presidents Email today updates... 
Z. our friend is being baptised Nov 26th! We cannot wait! 
Hope all is well and I will keep you up to date:) 
Love you momma and all the best in the coming week. 
Elder Cooper



No comments:

Post a Comment