Tuesday 27 September 2016

September 27, 2016

I have learned so many glorious things in the past week and especially last two days.
Momma I am pregnant!!!! I have had a son, his name is Elder A and I love him so much... so hard working and we just met each other today. 3 hours to be exact. I will send pictures later as we have yet to take pictures together.
I have had such an eventful week and I have some highlights:
Hot Pots - Chippy Tea
Hot Pots- Mums for tea
These are songs Sister U loves! She is always so hilarious and I love her dinner meals.
I have a book that is full of humorous events of Elder B and myself. I will never forget. He will die a legend in my books.
We are continuing to invite others to be Baptized and seek change and what greater calling!
The EMM is the Best mission in the world! This transfer is going to be gold!
"President Ulrich,
How inadequate I felt receiving the calling to be a trainer... Until I realized the calling was from the Lord and I could not deny the truth of that! Very quickly as the time is running short, we just arrived in Bolton and settled very briefly to prepare ourselves for this glorious transfer.
I already love the attitude and work ethic of young Elder A in so many ways! He is anxiously engaged in this blessed work of Heavenly Father and is excited to see the miracles of this work. We did as directed and are looking for opportunities to strengthen each other and find his potential as a mighty chosen missionary of the Father. Opened with prayer and started seeing the blessings!
So many opportunities already even as I sat down to write.  I met this kind tattooed man named B.  We spoke for 15 minutes about the foundation of change and the Atonement and I received his contact information and set an appt for tomorrow:) Miracles are beginning to come forth. Starting this transfer right with a companionship understanding to submit to the spirit and learn to grow in ALL things. I truly appreciated the testimonies of the departing missionaries and the foundation that has been made in this mission! 
The obedience has been set forth and I already feel the motivation of this transfer. Elder B and myself were far from perfect and I am responsible and take the accounting for this coming transfer. I will be fulfilling the commitment to which you extended and will seek for absolute obedience. I cannot wait to continue to train and be fed more abundantly by the spirit. I surprisingly do not feel worried as of this moment.... maybe I am just in shock! The last few days have definitely been an adventure. I am still trying to catch up; however I feel strongly of the spirit and training I have received. I will fulfill the trust that has been allotted at this time and look forward to reporting on many occasions of the miracles in our companionship! 
I love you does not express enough my admiration for Sister Ulrich and yourself! I am so thankful for the examples you have set and this opportunity to stretch myself to learn and grow. More than anything I feel this transfer/12 weeks will be centered on accountability and charity (Understanding and loving EVERYONE, Especially Elder A)!
However brief, this may have been that my mind is running a thousand kilometers an hour and I am struggling to write the fullness of what I desire to express. It all centers on LOVE. I honestly love this mission and this family that has become such strength in my life and for eternity. I know training will change and refine me for the better and I am raising the bar for such an instant. Every second counts to keep the spirit, if you have not the Spirit you shall not teach effectively!

Elder Cooper
Bolton England "
 
I love you  I love you  I love you!!!!!
I am doing great my toe is healed, I have my driver’s license and I am looking A okay I think!
I am doing my best to make you proud and I am so happy to hear of the adventures from home.

Express my love to the family.


Enjoy our Viking adventure. (Pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment