Monday 12 September 2016

September 12, 2016

AHHHHHHH There is SOOOOO MUCH LOVE in the world for MISSIONARIES and their MOMMAS.
I Will be completely honest with you mom, Elder and Sister Leimer reminded me of you and Dad. More Sister Leimer and you, rather than Elder Leimer and Father (I cannot really see him speaking German ;) ) As for Sister Leimer she is from Denver and was such a brilliant daughter of God. She like your self has studied in depth how to better understand/apply and enrich ourselves from the Atonement of our loving Savior Jesus Christ.
The whole experience was so rich with the spirit and the purge of the purifying power of the spirit allowed such room for growth. I was very blessed to be on the stand conducting the music for the meeting.. putting me to work already! Psshhhhh Work force! I absolutely loved the opportunity to change the perspective and to see very closely the love of the Leimers and also President & Sister Ulrich. It was so conducive to conversion and I wanted absolutely everyone I know to have attended. We must be Converted to the Gospel of Jesus Christ not just have a Testimony. The Event was centered around how the spirit is the third member of the godhead and how he loves us and wants to USE US to accomplish Heavenly Fathers Plan/Work. We DO NOT use the Holy Ghost, He is so powerful and he is just as much a friend that we need to gain trust with. We treat our investigators, companions and ourselves as friends and need to learn to trust and admire each respective group. You shall not teach if you are divided. Learned that many times. I am so happy for companions to support and enrich this work and I really hope Elder B and I stay together.
  

"Dear President Ulrich,
Much to report on and I will do my best to keep it precise and uplifting.
Firstly, what an experience it was to attend the mission tour of Elder & Sister Leimer. The event provided a spiritual feast and I was so honored to have been on the stand amongst you all. Thank you for the opportunity to share some talent and to see the missionaries from a different perspective. The Mission Tour allowed for some well needed reflection on how to teach WITH the Spirit and it is something I was studying myself. I was so thankful for the discussion and also my own personal inspiration from the Holy Ghost. It was almost too much to comprehend and I realise that having a voice recorder is a brilliant investment. I am thankful Elder B was able to record and revisit the words and feelings that were provided just days ago. I am ever so thankful that we were assigned at the beginning and I am continuing to learn every day.
I learned something crucial to life. I myself am very stubborn and especially when I stressed and fasting. I had the privilege to fast for a friend of ours that is struggling in our ward and wanted to know how better I could help him in his desperation with the Word of Wisdom. Either way the purpose to fast helped me to grow and see how prayer and fasting can provide nourishment far beyond what is offered from the world. (The Tea Appt we had after was very fulfilling as well hahahaha) President, WE HAD 2 FRIENDS AT CHURCH!!!! Miracles in Bolton! We are working the no-smoking program with M, a man I met at a Bolton Square street display. He is a Catholic man who has been smoking for 45 years, and I helped him better understand his capabilities of change. He loves the atmosphere and spirit of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! Sunday was a sacred experience for him and the sacrament was so powerful for him. L our dear friend has been struggling financially for some time and has been ever so distant. We called and never an answer:( then as we were warmly welcoming our fellow Boltonians she walked through the fence into the car park... She stayed for all of church and Elder B and myself ended up explaining the restoration to her with a return appt on Friday! So so so happy! Diligence, Obedience and prayer!
Elder B and myself have enjoyed the two transfers spent together and are awaiting maybe a third.... hahaha.  We are diligently planting seeds of faith and knowledge and are working hard to baptise converts! Soon very soon:) 
I am working on my Drivers licensing as we speak and I am submitting as soon as possible.
Healing physically has been such a process and I am hoping to no longer be in pain with my ingrown toe nail. I have an appt on Wednesday and want to heal very quickly. Prayer and much cleanliness.
Love you oh so very much and I am very thankful for your words at the mission tour.
I am working to compile my list and apply what has been taught.
It shall be done.
Bolton is still alive and well,
Keep smiling; it’s the best way to share your light!

Elder Cooper 
Bolton England"

This week has been a grand journey, physically and spiritually. I learned you can never trust the UK Transit system. hahaha Elder B and I have walked and it has been bitter sweet I will confess. I am very grateful for every opportunity to use the luxury of transportation and I am happy when the opportunity arises. We can always change our perspective!

Yes it is unfortunate the outcome of some individuals agency to not be baptised. It is such a loss when you know they have felt the spirit, however, we are not discouraged as we know we did our best. That is ALL that Heavenly Father can ask is that we do our best and then HE RAISES THE BAR. Emphasizes Obedience as the most important and through the spirit urges repent and be Baptized (clean) and we do that every week, however we repent every single day! I know Heavenly Father Loves us! His plan is perfect and we have that celestial promise to be like Him.
Greatest thing learned, “There is only ONE DEGREE between us and our HEAVENLY FATHER! And we are only a Prayer away from a much needed answer. Be humble enough to see the Lords hand in your life, it is a process.
If at first you do not succeed try, try again! 
I love how we never forget primary songs, It always amazes me how I recognise the tunes that are ever so familiar.
Scripture power keeps me safe from sin! It truly is the power to win and we all need it!
Love you all very much 

Elder Coops

No comments:

Post a Comment