Tuesday 22 August 2017

Beautiful Family and Friends! 
I am so thankful for the time you have taken to message me this week and the blessings you share from being with Heavenly Father's Children. Many of which do not know their identity or potential. I have learned many things in the Beautiful British Isles and the main life lesson I now understand is. " You CANNOT change the Weather but You CAN change your attitude!" The way we react in any instances of trial is evidence of our character and the respect and trust we have for Our Father. He knows all and has provided us abilities and strength to endure all things. 
The best part of our week was putting this to the test!
This just changed my heart and mind. Made me a better student. 

Elder L and I would really love to illustrate our gratitude of the work here this past week.
Preparing for transfers we really tried to allow the Blackburn area to be better than we found it and we feel that we have. ****We are STAYING IN BLACKBURN!! ****
One Incredible evidence of Divine timing is a Referral for a Book of Mormon Named S. Her request for The Book of Mormon has been processed and recycled many times on the system as every time we go to visit her house it looks barren. The sisters have tried and we tried again last night with no success so we brought this situation to Heavenly Father. He whispered there was purpose for us being in the area and we followed not fully knowing what would result. After an hour of teaching and serving near her home we tried by again with the same lack of response. Two Hours later on our way home we street contacted into a Young woman and her dog. A young lady by the name of S. She  actually turned out to be a member baptized in another area and she explained her mom wanted to be taught! Our week has been full of little shining moments and Heavenly Father receives it all! We truly love him.
We are working with Many less-actives and really focusing on Loving people enough to come to Church where they will feel welcomed home. Our focus: Be the Testimony.

I have come to know with more surety that Heavenly Father Orchestrates this beloved work this week. Elder L and I have been focused and fulfilling time on a higher level of service and it is so enriching to see what the Lord can do through Young priesthood holders. I feel as though my eyes, heart and mind have been opened as I followed the council that has been given. Upon studying the Special Witnesses of Apostles and " The Living Christ " I have had much time to think about how We/ I represent the Savior Jesus Christ. By walking in his footsteps everyday I have realized that those imprints I follow are not rushed or aggressive but reflect the true Prince of Peace that he is. With so many events and celebrations the Spirit of God really has changed my views of Christlike service. My Vision truly has been lift and I am improving. I find myself frustrated sometimes at my lack of progression in my time and catch myself on focusing on ME and not on HIS TIME. Peace, Prayer and Preparation.

I love hearing about the families back home that are being lifted from living the gospel. If there is anything I can do on the other side of the World please let me know. Heavenly Father and His legions of angels (Your Family who have joined him) they are never too far. 
Be humble be prayerful and be patient. Things will change for the Better:) 
Mosiah 2:41 

Elder J. R. Cooper

7 Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.
8 Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me.

-Micah 7

An addition to my email! 
We had two Baptisms we were a part of this past week! 
C from Bolton. I wrote in my Journal Sept 19th 2016 and said "we met C and his mom today. She was baptized when she was 10 and it was a miracle to have met her in the rain. C is a little karate kid and I hope to baptize him someday." Just under a year and that was fulfilled! 

We reunited with Elder A. 
And the sisters serving in Bolton are Sister K and T! 
The second friend is Z! She was found a couple weeks ago by Elder L and I and we thought it best for the sisters to teach her.  She followed Christ and has an incredible story! 

No comments:

Post a Comment