Monday 7 August 2017

Friends and Family,
There is sunshine in my soul today and England is beautiful and clear. Last night however was not... very bitter and cold! It just goes to show the "Opposition in all things" includes the weather forecast;)
I have appreciated so dearly to hear from each of you individually through thew course of serving the Lord in the EMM for the past year and I am honored to be in your prayers and thoughts. I have realized something incredibly profound this past week as many celebrations of pioneering and heritage have blessed England. We as Missionaries in The England Manchester Mission were involved in The British Pageant which is a theatrical production of over 600 volunteers which tells the faithful heritage of the British Isles.In recent letters I explained how much my companion and I adored sharing that history and many of our friends were able to attend. We have one more week and then its over... I feel just as I did 2 years ago as I closed performances with friends I may never see again back at The Carriage House Theatre is Cardston Alberta. We have been visited by the Lords Anointed Apostles and they have blessed us. I have felt the prayers of everyone but faith is not Faith without action.... Lets get to work!

My feelings recently are very tender to the gifts that Heavenly Father has blessed his children with. One of which being the ability to distinguish truth....
I would love to tell you about our latest miracle. Z W, We knocked on her door classic missionary story.... forward to the best part. We met her on the Friday and by the next Friday after seeing the performance of The British Pageant she was so moved by the spirit that she hungered and thirsted after the truthfulness of The Book of Mormon and has read it through 1 1/2 times. She bore her simple yet profound testimony of how she came to know the Book of Mormon is true and it moved me to know a simple act could invite the blessings of Heaven. She has chosen to be baptized on the 19th of August and The sisters are so excited to teach her.

*** Simple Invitation: Do not let your lack of exercising your agency to prevent the Growth of Heavenly Fathers Children. Look around you and see your equal and lovev them more than you ever have.
Be willing to forgive.
Remeber to Study the Scriptures and at all times Come What May and Love it!
I bare you my Testimony that a mission is a refiners fire of silliness, sacrifice and saving! It has offered me a greater perspective on my relationships with others and especially Heavenly Father!
Be Kind and Have Courage, The Lord is with YOU each moment of trial and joy.    

I am so proud of my family back in Alberta Canada preparing to bless others and strengthen the Youth with Moronis Quest! I will be praying and am confident that the Saviour will visit all of us in our affliction!

JOY:

In the recent week i have had two phone calls from two previous areas letting me know that my friends were going to be baptized and I was so excited.
J (Preston) on the 5th and C (Bolton) on the 19th!
Here is a Picture of J and my friends Elder and Sister M!




                            Elder L and I matching!







Elder Cooper and the Blackburn members went to eat at a Buffet in Manchester today and almost ate myself to explode.
Minor Details. Missionary Moments

No comments:

Post a Comment