Monday 13 February 2017

February 13, 2017

Ahh Momma Goose+Fam Jam!
Is it already preparation day again!? I will be honest usually in the week we are counting days! 
I am just so grateful to have such an amazing family! I am going to try and combine all the letters into one and then extra thoughts I will email personally! 
So an update on all things:) M is just a teenager and he is actually the only one in his family investigating the church and I cannot imagine what he has gone through. Elder K and I tracted into his older brother one day as he was going out to visit a cute girl.. we have all been there... He told us to return and talk with his family and said his little brother was always wondering about our church. Referral Gold! So M! He has such a powerful past and him being in a foster family really touches my heart. He had made the decision last Sunday to only stay for the first hour and it broke my heart a little and so we fasted this week!( He missed his Baptismal date again so we are making goals!) Through the week we struggled to see him until on Thursday we taught him about our relationship with Heavenly Father and how we truly are His children. We bore testimonies of the godhead and ended up giving him a blessing for him to live the principles and commandments of the Church! He felt the spirit so strongly "up to his shoulders" and went to youth that night.. Fast forward to Sunday at church...same attitude about only staying for the sacrament meeting. We willingly accepted his agency and left the rest to the Lord. After he took the sacrament and listened to the talks he was really overpowered by the spirit.( I was sitting with our Romanian friend, M who was also at church on Sunday!) After the Meeting I spoke to M and he was almost shaking and just said "After I had that Water I was Feeling something everywhere" as we invited him to stay he was so happy and stayed for all meetings and the FOOD afterwards. I think he ate more than even me! Miracles of mighty prayer and fasting ... 3 Nephi 27:1

Thank you all for the update on young "Jack Jack" I love everyone's little stories and insights to Simba's life! I am so thankful every one is healthy.
These letters this week have really opened my heart to LOVE! It was something I thought I had strength in before my mission and now Heavenly Father is just refining it into Charity. I love the mission field so much and I remember looking back on the MTC and thinking about the change that has come about since then. The Lord's work full of consecration and sanctification is a glimpse and we are proving faithful for covenants of Eternity.
I feel bad some times because time is so precious however getting lost in the work is a REAL thing even especially when it is hard and your companions hardships try and test both of you. I am thankful for allowing this mission to make me into a better Husband and Father. The missionaries are the leaders of the church and their (FUTURE) posterity is going to be born into a time worse than Sodom and Gomorrah. Zonks Scoob

Something really special about our week was a Mormon message "He will give you help" I just felt the spirit so powerfully because I know everyone in that video. Even the Love of the Savior!

I love you all so very much and share this with everyone because I alone am just a man but with God and his family we can do his will! 
Your loving Son,

Elder Cooper  
Wrekin
Inline image 1
This was Elder K's Package to Denmark that we ended up sending for him... so much to send!
Inline image 2
Funny Story! NIce Form fitting Jacket! LOVE IT
Inline image 5
Yours Truly The Canadian Dream Team
Inline image 4
Straight and Narrow!
Inline image 3

No comments:

Post a Comment