Monday 5 December 2016


December 5, 2016

So this email will be efficient and full of all the love and focus I can muster. 
The past week has been full of miracles and I absolutely love the England Manchester Mission…Surprise, surprise!
"President Ulrich:) 
This report seems to be alike to the others. This week was still incredible with many priesthood blessings and finding those that will receive the gospel. 
Elder A.  and myself have seen miracle after miracle as our obedience has improved and we have adjusted to Heavenly Fathers plan. I am so incredibly proud of Elder A.  and all we have achieved in our companionship and we are really just laying the groundwork for our futures. I admire what you said about the mission being the MTC for life as it correlates with a letter I received last week. The trials on a mission are within the protective boundaries of the holy calling. 
Our week was fantastic and I absolutely love the opportunity to invite others to light the world. Every time we watch the church video with our new friends we can always see the change within them. We met J. tracting just moments before a glorious tea appointment. She accepted the Book of Mormon and desired the opportunity to see the baptismal font. Answer to a prayer and we actually received the revelation we were to meet a J. that day. 
Elder A. is progressing so well and he is becoming more obedient each day. I appreciated the interviews this week and I have seen and felt a difference in the unity and respect within our companionship. I feel so much better after being able to talk to you:) 
This week has flown by and I am excited for what's ahead this week. It is always a blessing to write to you and report on the blessings and powers of the priesthood. 
I do apologise as I am having difficulty focusing at the moment. I have managed to sleep more than before and I am very healthy still. " 

Not much to president this week as I am freaking out and did not have time to actually spill my guts in love;) 
I cannot comprehend how other missionaries have time to write everyone... Momma I really am trying to use this golden time:) However, I am surrounded by noise and writing on an iPad with my hippo thumbs is atrocious. 
I don't know how many pictures were sent to you so I will send you what I have. 
I may have to distribute to other family members for size and I love you all so very much. 
So as far as a coat, I have just used a raincoat its scarf and hat. 
I will invest in an actual jacket this coming Christmas season!
Elder A.  is doing well and may be a trainer soon? So it would be 6 generations in the mission lineage!  Z. our RC is still doing really well.  She is actually here with us at the moment. 
Something during sacrament yesterday was that , "have we made room for Christ?"  Stuck out to me and I loved that thought. 
Did you receive the email from Sis. Ulrich? 
If not I will send the photo with President:) they came to our district meeting! We had interviews after and it was so nice to have them close. I even got a new white handbook! Fun fact. 
Love you very much and I am still finding details on Christmas. 


With love and many a biscuit, 
Elder Cooper
Bolton 

No comments:

Post a Comment