Tuesday 13 December 2016

December 13, 2016

The mission is even more rewarding each day and the love I have for the British Isles is immense. These friends are forever.
Just read Mikes email my goodness!! Uncle Cooper? It happened!!!!!!!! This is the greatest day of life. I am honestly so humbled by this Gospel. I cried at the news... In front of my district. Oh yeah did I forget to mention... I am a DISTRICT LEADER in Wrekin.
News is overflowing. It’s such a glorious time to live and learn of the gospel.

President Ulrich,
With every end comes a new beginning. Leaving Bolton was a very bittersweet experience I will be honest. The laws of God and Nature are united such as Gravity and I will not contend. For when we contend with gravity we are usually falling and that hurts.
The bible dictionary is my new best friend. I have had such great personal studies recently based on many resources and citings in the standard works. I am so grateful for those who cross referenced and studied the fullness of the gospel. Everything is like a puzzle and I am so pleased to be a part and piece of that divine plan.
BD Conversion: "Denotes changing one’s views, in a conscious acceptance of the will of God...(becoming a) purified person--a new creature in Christ Jesus . Complete conversion comes after many trials and much testing"
Favourite scripture
D&C 9:8
Studying out purpose of revelation
Receiving the confidence and love of the Godhead
D&C 10:5
Prayer is the most powerful communication in the eternity. Sorry Apple the Lord trumps this one. The Brilliance of understanding our Heavenly Father has makes me have such hope for those that I will meet and have already encountered. He hears ALL his children's pleas for change and help. Just thinking about it inspires me to learn to prioritise.
A wonderful quote from President Henry B Eyring
"Whatever our age, capacity, church calling, or location we are as one called to the work to help him in his harvest of souls until He comes again"
I cannot wait to progress the work in the Wrekin Area:) I feel so honoured for this opportunity. To know Heavenly Father has the trust in me to be the District Leader is humbling. In preparation as you counselled I have been studying as promised The White Handbook of Blessings and Honour Code. This is the time to change.
Something so inspired was said on my exchange trio with Elder A and Elder D, DL A said "Weaknesses are shown to all on the mission to refine and form our true and loving potential"… just as the atonement is perfect it is also conditional on our willingness to submit to HIS will.
I rejoice at the opportunity to see Elder A become a Trainer and see him in humility being able to listen more closely to the spirit. I am so happy he had the opportunity to train and have the confidence he will have success based upon obedience and diligence. I love him dearly and am thankful this opportunity has been fulfilled. There are many friends progressing to baptism in the close of 2016 and the sunrise of 2017! The work will go forth! I have been asked to baptise our friend K and would love to be able to travel if that is possible for the beginning of January:) That is still some time in the planning and I can't wait to rejoice in others receiving the Truth of the Gospel!
Love you President and Sister Ulrich,
Express my gratitude to your beloved companion for the hospitality in the mission home yesterday :) The meal was so lovely and I felt like it was home in all the best ways. Thank you for being so willing to do the will of the Father and Master.
Elder Cooper"
"Wrekin it up""

This week was really crazy and I cannot express my love for prayer and this call to be DL is so humbling. Most of today's email was President’s letter and I wish to write you more next week.

Promise
My mission family tree. (Left: Great Grandpa, Grandpa, Father, me, Son, Grandson)

No comments:

Post a Comment