Tuesday 5 July 2016

Momma and Papa Bear!
It is absolutely insane to think I am almost Twenty.
I have very little time to write as I have been sent to Bolton England  and today is my PDay!
I will continue to have you in my prayers and I always think about our special Temple times. I am pleading that Heavenly Father allows me to go to the temple often, it would make this service oh so powerful for me. 
Here is my letter to President Ulrich.  Please alter and refine what I have wriiten as I have very little time and I would still love to get to the masses.

President Ulrich, 

I was humbled to meet you and your dear wife today! You both are such powerful examples of love and service. I can feel the love of the Savior through you and I aspire to develop a relationship with my Savior and also my future companion as you have with you beloved wife. I know that relationship will come through service and understanding of the attributes of Christ and the love of God's children. Honestly, it was an emotional roller coaster today and I feel oh so blessed to have entered the mission field. Finally, the day has come in which I can serve the Lord with my full devotion. I promised today in my head to work to the best of my abilities and then strive for the spirit to empower my efforts. I felt the spirit confirm to my uneasiness the plan that was already in action. Taking that leap of faith to accept the call and learn to develop trust in what the Lord has organized is something I realized very early. Elder B. and I have taken to the streets and looked for every opportunity to share the gospel in our travels. I already have such confidence and love for this companionship and feel strongly we will succeed. I have learned the influence and power of study whilst in the MTC and now the test is to apply. I am truly looking forward to each moment of weakness and also the triumphs in success. We have entrusted each other with mutual respect and a openness that is essential in a loving companionship. I look up to his leadership and even though we are very new in perspective, we are strong and faithful. There is definitely much to study and understand as far as where investigators have progressed, however, I know with prayer and an open heart that I can transition efficiently. It shall be done.
I love seeing the changes that are evident as someone realizes truth and hope for the first time. Seeing Children of God without a hope in salvation makes you yearn to share the gospel. The hard part is, for good or bad, Agency is their power. Whether they will accept this glorious message is dependent on their circumstance and the effectiveness of teaching. I will / have prayed that every day will have meaning and that Heavenly Father can use me successfully to achieve his divine plans. 
Let the Work press forward. The Lord is the captain of this battle and I am on his side....
I love you and care deeply to make you proud. 
Elder Cooper
Bolton England

I love this oh so very much and I am excited to serve here in Bolton. All the interviews and roleplays went well and I loved the England MTC So much. I gained such a love for England already and I loved President and Sister Preston.
My heart was so filled with love as we parted goodbye.
Now is the work and I will go and do as the Lord has commanded. The Lord asks all worthy and willing hands. Prepare yourself for the gospel prepares you for eterntiy

Love yoooooouuuuu


No comments:

Post a Comment