Monday 2 October 2017

Family and Friends:
This weeks spiritual high was General Conference!
I would love to hear what your favourite moments were and why! :) As a missionary we are always sharing our insights and inspiration but this time I would love to call upon each of you to study in faith and share a simple message with me.
This is an Invitation not a commanment haha 
I can promise though, Just as many apostles have, that you will receive LIGHT, increased Faith and a assurance of your divinity and self worth as you come to ponder The Words of Christ.

A Fun Fact.
Englands Conference sessions are live and therefore when you would be eating breakfast at 10 Am to watch conference we are eating Tea ( Dinner time ) and its shown 5-7. Time is one brilliant concept in my mind and we never seem to have enough of it.
I love the time I have been here in  The England Manchester Mission and look forward to the future transfers. I AM STAYING in Blackburn one and all! However my Companion and Friend Elder Lee will be departing. I will miss him dearly and await his new expericences as he is very new in the mission field. 
My new companion is from Norway and I will definently update you all on this up coming week!

I have loved being able to see the gospel change Heavenly Fathers children! Our Friend Keira just turn 19 and she loved her celebrations. Friends family and Food! ( The essential "F's" in Life)
We have been inviting her to study more of the plan of salvation and MIRACLE she invited us to go to her brothers grave with her last friday. what a special experience to testify of Heavenly Fathers Divine plan and free her burdens and trials of Death.
Death is all a part of the plan.
I love Life! I know that what I have experienced is because of an Almighty Father who loves me. I am still trying to get over an infinity of love for ALL his Children. I can see how people can have difficulty understanding that. Often I ask many questions... Crucial to Heavenly Fathers Plan is to ask but even more important is to ACT!
I would invite you all to ACT this week and let me know what you thought of conference!
I love you all and would love to help YOU!
Who do you know that we could pray for by name? Please let us know!

GO MAKE YOUR MARK on the world! Be a Light and example!

 I think we are far too similar as Elder Donald Hallstroms talk was also one of my favourites. The truths of submission are difficult to accept but are often necessary in Heavens divine plan.
I had a really interesting experience talking to a Muslim Man on the bus just the other day when we got on the topic of sacrifice. ( There are many Islamic People in England and it is incredible to greet them each day and interact with respect and love). Our conversation focused on how the principles of sacrifice have remained the same although the outward expression or process of being sacrificial has changed. The Numeric repetition of prayer or festival is not what matters. It is the continual offering of a Broken or softening heart and a desire to seek truth. I love the part in President Nelsons talk where he exclaimed, " Its within the book of mormon the truth behind the wrongs of infant baptism and THE NEED TO BE MORE THAN JUST A GOOD PERSON"  I know there are a lot of Good people on this earth and they all love their lives but do we love the lord enough to give of our will and choice to follow his? To "Come and See" what the eternity will bring.
Trust the Lord. That is what conference brought me. 
Love you.

ELDER LEE and I had so much fun packing him up for Liverpool St Helens!
Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment