Monday 18 September 2017

Family and Friends!
Time seems to sift away each week haha

The Greatest part of my week definently came from meeting my new friend David.
He went through a faith testing experience recently and his little boy was very poorly. David has never really reached out to God but at this moment of great trouble and distress he brought himself to a chapel in the hospital and sought for divine comfort. It was beautiful as he rehearsed his experience and when I met him on the bus I instinctively tried to answer his questions with the Book of Mormon. I believe that he has been prepared and we are meeting with him tonight.

I love this work in this area! I see miracles each day and look for the good in each person!
Be the change in the world my friends.
You will see the hand of god in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment