Monday 4 September 2017

My Dear Friends and Family! 
I have noticed the hastening of this work so dramatically!
First off The England Manchester Mission now has access to Online Proselyting. Which means Elder Cooper and thousands of missionaries around the globe are on Facebook and messenger. These are to be used as sacred tools to forward this work. Honestly it came at a shock when the news came and many people panicked at the repercussions of this decision however my mind and soul were put at ease as we watched M Russell Ballard and many other apostles speak of how the Father of us all TRUSTS US! We respect and represent all that he has done and will yet do. This has allowed us to WALK WITH GOD! 
The Humor of my Subject Line this week came from a United Reformers Church Billboard. There will be many more in the future I promise ;)
I have such gratitude for what we as Heavenly Fathers Greatest Creation can do. We are full of the power to see, hear and heal. We can move, taste and testify of the goodness of gods work. There is truth in ALL Churches. I have learned oh so many things but I still feel I am a insufficient student. I have much more to learn and will yet learn and perform many miracles through HIS will!

My friends and Family I simply invite all of you to find the Action in your faith instead of simply asking. I had a young family member write me about how he could prepare for his mission and my heart was filled as I realized the moments in my life where I could feel Heavenly Father preparing me. I had many nights praying for direction but it wasn't until I stopped and SUBMITTED that I found my faith grow.
There is no less active that I know that is still keeping ALL of Heavenly Fathers commandments. Be examples and be strong. You all can do hard things.
I believe in you and so does HE!
I have come to know a Father of Miracles. Of Power and of prosperity. I know he will never leave any of us comfortless but he will need chase us with his love. I invite those who share this simple message to return home and find refuge in once again living Heavenly Fathers Commandments. The answers come when you least expect.
After thinking of a lot of struggles and weaknesses I prepared for Sacrament Meeting Fasting and humble. I looked over and saw some familiar faces. Friends from home! After much shock and silent celebration I refocused my thoughts and partook in one of the most spiritual sacrament meetings of my life. I absolutely felt at peace and i couldn't stop smiling. Haha I love the simple blessings Heavenly Father has shown me this week and I look forward to hearing about yours:)


Today we went hiking and loved it!
The Friends that visited me tried to make me cry but found no such success.
I love you all!
Elder Cooper





Oh my goodness what a blessing! I couldn't even believe it! 
I absolutely love the gifts and I hbery much look forward to unwrapping all of them I was grateful the love and care that goes into all that you have done for me. I have had a package sitting unorganised for months and I never manage the time to give it to any of you! 
I was so humbled this week as I continued to study the simple doctrines in the Scriptures and also Preach My Gospel. I cherish the time we were able to spend together studying even if most of it was me falling asleep on the couch. What a love of life. 
I am glad many of my friends are following gods plan and getting sealed in the temple! It is incredible to be able to see a celestial smile. Not one that is just from attraction or glamour but something deeper than beauty. I love the Christ like attributes of virtue and integrity. Being willing as it says in the Scriptures to stand Naked before God. 
I had a missionary ask me if I would stand before God and be blameless and I have come to know that no matter how we perform in this life we will always be "unprofitable servants". we can never repay fully what Christ performed, the payment he requires is a broken heart and contrite spirit! 
Love you. 

Elder J. R. Cooper 

7 Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.
8 Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me.

-Micah 7

No comments:

Post a Comment