Monday 23 October 2017

Space, the final frontier! 

Space and time what deep concepts. 
I am greatly blessed with intelligent and charitable parentage. I was talking to some friends the last couple days and also reading through my Patriarchal Blessing and realised how richly blessed we all are to be born under such circumstances. 
I thank Heavenly Father for all he has offered our family and the testimonies that burn brightly in our family. 
My companion has 12 Brothers and Sisters and there is never a dull moment. He is number 8 in his family and I don’t know if I could ever have that many siblings. They would cause a war. 
Simply wanted to thank you for speaking about focus and influence. We never know how many people and who we touch and the number doesn’t matter... it is the intent of your heart and the service to others and therefore God. 
Go and Do! 
Continue to be an example of the believers and miracles will happen. Miracles have not ceased.
image1.jpeg
Enjoy the Harry Potter Plan of Salvation! 


Elder J. R. Cooper 

7 Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.
8 Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me.

-Micah 7

No comments:

Post a Comment