Tuesday 25 April 2017

April 24/2017

Momma!
May 14th could not come any sooner! I am very much awaiting seeing the wonderful family to which my heart belongs,
The District has completely Changed but as you said change is good! 
We have Three from the USA, Two from the Philippians , One from Latvia, One from France and One from Canada... AND a Partridge in a pear tree!
The District had a street display with banners and Books of Mormon and THE SPIRIT was even there!
We held it in the Telford Center and it was packed with people busking for money and Jehovahs Witnesses and a car show. So we focused prayed and set up near the Ice Cream Cart. Yes that is a thing and I loved it!
The day was full of sunshine and we felt we needed to sing to the people so we all shared turns singing and holding the banner! It was so powerful and we met some really great people!
We had a friend named J J and his daughter A at church on Sunday and he got so much out of it!
It was powerful to see someone understand the spirit and be moved by it!
The Gospel really is true and I love hearing from family and other missionaries around the globe.
The truths of the gospel touch everyone and I can't imagine my life without it.
It was so nice to hear the spirit of missionary work is in full stride back at home and I can't help but have joy for Dallin and Beth!
This work is really tearing me apart and I am pleading for Heavenly Father to make something better of me :) I have learned recently or better yet I will be learning very soon...
That sacrifice brings forth the blessings of Heaven. Elder Bednar said in his training,"Live obediently and STOP WORRYING."
Some quick points.
Yes the Canadian Dollar BILL smells like Maple Syrup, I have to admit it! The Coins DON'T... haha!
The Wrekin Ward is doing really well and the Sister Missionary who just came is actually from this ward at the beginning of her mission. She was here last year and she will finish her mission in Telford.
I found the Ring!
Driving is crazy and I love it.
Always safe I promise. I think I mostly love just being able to sing in the car again. It offers therapy to lil ol me.

I Will pray for Moroni's Quest and will be inviting angels to support and prioritize with you. I would love to be a leader at some point.
Love to Hear the family is well and that life is still crazy! That is no surprise.
The little Bible made me feel like a Giant!
The Gospel makes us more than we ever can be on our own. I know that! I try to live as the Savior walks next to me and I am doing all I can to bring joy to his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment