Tuesday 4 April 2017

April 3, 2017

I am filled with such love divine for work and willingness to grow. 
Many times each day I must thank the master gardener for cutting me down! 
So nice for the update on the home life. 
This week has been full of greatness and I took so many notes from Conference. I can't fully explain my heart and soul but I know they are without words and closer to God with each day. 
I love this gospel and I must say thinking about Conference made me think of food and family. Although I miss you all greatly I will testify there is nothing greater than this work! 

"President Ulrich, 
What a glorious week to be a missionary in the England Manchester Mission. 
I pondered this week the power and influence of meaningful service. I remember from my youth quoting the priesthood values of respecting and upholding God's Laws. 
This Restoration is based on consecration and therefore service without need of repayment. The marvelous work and a wonder continues to go forth and this service unto God's children is changing hearts. 
I love the use of hymns in the General Conference talks recently and I thought I would bring up Hymn #223 as each day is a precious opportunity to find, teach and testify bringing souls unto baptism. 
One of the most revelatory experiences I have had this last General Conference was that to do with Elder Mark A Bragg "Seeking HIS light is in our eternal DNA" when we are seeking for truth and righteousness. All of Heavenly Father's Children have that given light to understand and identify with truth.
Russell M. Nelson's Talk lifted within me a desire to know Christ. 
I have made it essential to study the words of Christ as His disciple. This Church is built upon Christ along with the work and discipleship of His followers. "

Time management was never one of my talents and with all the crazy events today we are making lemonade out of oranges. 

We went and hiked the Wrekin and it was a blast! We celebrated a missionaries birthday today and loved our day!
The Photos are from the Wrekin today and from the historical tour!
So many great memories and GUESS what?... I got a call today and President and Sister Ulrich are coming to our District Meeting tomorrow! 
Haha surprise to me.
He wants to interview all the missionaries monthly and tomorrow is our time to shine!
Love you Family.
The Work is Hard but it's the LORD'S and HIS Reward is worth all sacrifice.
Elder Cooper


No comments:

Post a Comment