Sunday 19 June 2016

We all took Josh to the airport on Tuesday morning and said our good byes. Cindy and Josh took turns waiting to see which one would break down first as we watched him go through security. Cindy made it til he was out of site but we couldn't see how Josh was doing from our distance. We log into the airline once we got home and followed his flight as he flew over.

We did get an email later in the day saying:

I am safe!!!! I found an awesome human being who let me use his phone. I love you tons and will e-mail you when I can on Pday. I am currently in Washington DC and will talk to you in a couple days. 
Much love till then. 
Your Elder Joshua Cooper

Thanks for angels out there watching over our missionary. We heard from him again once he arrived in Preston to let us know he is safe. He said he loves his MTC President and thinks he is very funny. We also learned that "English Chocolate is love and is right." We are not sure when his PDay will be or what things are like in Preston but we will fill you in as we know. So happy for him and excited for his next two years but sure miss him lots (especially today).

No comments:

Post a Comment